Thursday, September 18, 2008

For the moment.

Songs I'm all about this week:
  • C-mon & Kypski - Circus
  • The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You
  • Jarabe de Palo - Dos Dias En La Vida
  • The Kooks - Naive
  • Snow Patrol - You Could Be Happy
  • The Whitest Boy Alive - Burning
  • Imogen Heap - The Walk
  • Jose Gonzalez - Down The Line


Other things I'm all about this week:
  • dichotomies
  • Turkish bread
  • cherry tomatoes
  • hanging my feet out of a moving car
  • the chill of the autumn air
  • singing out of tune on purpose
  • Chinese cough syrup
  • bear hugs
  • extra shots of espresso
  • the word 'fortuitous'
  • tram rides
  • black & white photographs
  • road trips with no set destination
  • realizing over and over how amazing my friends are
  • sun in the weather forecast
  • Christian the Lion
  • thick sweaters & slippers
  • my mom's laugh
  • clarity

No comments:

Post a Comment